SDSU is an institutional member of the National Center for Faculty Diversity and Development (NCFDD), a professional development community of more than 89,000 academics and 70 research universities nationwide.
Every faculty member and graduate student at SDSU has free access to resources designed to support scholarly and research productivity and navigate critical transitions in faculty careers.
SDSU faculty and graduate students can claim membership now by clicking here.
Navigate to the "Member Resources" page to explore the Library, Discussion Forums, and other resources provided by NCFDD, including:
- A core curriculum that provides a framework for developing faculty careers;
- A once-weekly email message to support productivity;
- Monthly webinars on funding, publishing, writing, work/life balance, faculty diversity, and climate/collegiality;
- A library of past webinars, accessible as slides, transcripts, or recordings; and
- Monthly accountability buddy matching with fellow NCFDD members.