Supporting career-long engagement and leadership among SDSU's diverse faculty.
Our four-person team brings 46 years of SDSU expertise to support complex academic
personnel processes that matter in the lives of ~3000 SDSU faculty.
In AY 22 - 23 we supported:
- 59 tenured and tenure-track faculty searches,
- 24 temporary faculty search pools,
- 71 new tenure-track faculty onboarding,
- 94 reappointment, tenure, and promotion cases, with a 97% success rate,
- 49 tenure-track faculty visas,
- 111 J-1 scholar visas,
- 57 range elevations awards,
- 26 assigned time for exceptional service awards,
- 57 retirements and resignations,
- and offered training workshops and supports for 51 department chairs.
Building with inclusive excellence Leadership Institute
Academic Commuity Engagement
Center for Teaching & Learning
Disabled Faculty / Faculty with Disabilities: Accommodations Request forms And Resources
Faculty Well-Being & mental Health Resources
Faculty Futures Lab Podcast
Instructions For Downloading Archived Student Feedback Surveys (Formerly Known As Student Evaluations) From WebPortal